turning on or charging

jackiepenney69
jackiepenney69 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
I bought my acer tablet on March 22, 2018. My tablet is not turning on or charging. Please help

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    edited November 2018
    Hi @jackiepenney69,

Worried to know that your Acer tablet fails to charge/Power on. I request you to please let us know the exact model of your Acer tablet. Hence. we can help with appropriate solutions to overcome this issue. 

In the mean time, I recommended you to connect charger to tablet. Then press & hold the power button and check what happens. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Johnathan
    Johnathan Member Posts: 6 New User
    Just got an ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1-780. Model # AB004. After leaving in to charge for the afternoon, it does not turn on when holding the power button, or any combination of the power & volume buttons. Held buttons for 30 seconds to be sure.
  • There should be some hole to reset the battery on one side of the tablet! You can press for a few seconds!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Johnathan
    The only holes on the tablet are (in order): earphones, micro-usb, microphone, and MicroSD
  • Can you check one of these holes? 

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Johnathan
    No such hole. I've tried the microphone hole to no avail.
  • Johnathan
    Pictures of the tablet:

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited November 2018
    OK! try pressing the buttons to restore the tablet to the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wl547bVARM&t=99s

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Johnathan
    Nothing came up, near as I can tell, it's not charging at all.
  • ¡Yo realmente estoy sin ideas! Creo que la mejor opción es ponerse en contacto con el soporte técnico de su región para ver qué está pasando!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Johnathan
    Well, thank you very much for your help, egydiocoelho.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Yeah, real tough to tell at this point whether it's the battery, charging circuit or power supply. Have you got another power supply to test with? Any way you go you're liable to be going the warranty service route, but it'd be nice to know whether you just send the tablet, or the tablet with power supply.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.