How to replace battery in Spin 5 SP513-51

RunAndWrite
RunAndWrite Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have a Spin 5 model SP513-51 that shuts off as soon as it is unplugged, even though the battery icon indicates a that it is fully charged. I assume the battery is in fact dead, but I can't find anything about how to replace it. I checked the manual and found directions on conditioning a new battery back, but nothing about how to get one and install it. Can someone please let me know how to do this?

Answers

• Maybe your battery is not in trouble! Try the following tips:
    a) uninstall the battery driver and then disable fast start up in the power options and then restart the notebook and test:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)