LCD cable for Aspire S5-371T

minjinski
minjinski Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
My screen has vertical and horizontal lines that it is difficult to see the screen sometimes. When they get bad, they take up the entire screen that I have to manually close the cover and re-open it. Because this does not seem to be an issue when I use an external monitor, the graphics card/driver is not the problem. Also, with a bit of research and talking to a local computers repair company, the LCD cable is most likely faulty. With that being said, I am looking for an LCD cable for Aspire S5-371T, as the title says, but I have been having a hard time what the part number is and locating a company that carries the part. It would be much appreciated if you could give me a hand. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi,
    Have you tried reseating the cable? It may have become loose, anyway, this LCD cable part number is for 2lane FHD touch panel, so it's better to find the part number on the original cable to get the correct cable.
    Part number: 50.GCKN2.001
    As there are other part numbers also mentioned, I don't want to give wrong information, so please dismantle and find out the cable part number, different cable for Samsung LCD, Sharp LCD etc.
  • minjinski
    minjinski Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi,
    Have you tried reseating the cable? It may have become loose, anyway, this LCD cable part number is for 2lane FHD touch panel, so it's better to find the part number on the original cable to get the correct cable.
    Part number: 50.GCKN2.001
    As there are other part numbers also mentioned, I don't want to give wrong information, so please dismantle and find out the cable part number, different cable for Samsung LCD, Sharp LCD etc.
    Hello,
    Yes, I have reseated the cable twice. At first, the issue seemed to get better, but shortly after it came back.
    Just a question, so the part number you provided is a general 2 lane FHD touch panel cable?

Thanks.
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,438 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, that's correct, it's for 2lane FHD touch panel cable, you can find the Panel model name by installing HWiNFO64 free program but it's better to find the actual part number from the cable itself.
    https://www.hwinfo.com/download/

• iwacemaker
    iwacemaker Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,

Where can I buy this cable in Canada/US? I can't find any place that carries the cable, thank you.