My NitroSense isn't working properly

GunRunner
GunRunner Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Whenever I run a game on the GPU and I check NitroSense for the temp it says the GPU is idle, even though before with the same game it would tell me. I even checked if the application was running on the GPU and it was. Please I need to fix this I have a Nitro AN515-53

Answers

• thamahes2018
    thamahes2018 Member Posts: 174 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Hi GunRunner, Uninstall the Nitro sense and reinstall and see if that's work, kindly reply to this comments.
  • anuraagkhare2121
    anuraagkhare2121 Member Posts: 35 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    GunRunner said:
    Whenever I run a game on the GPU and I check NitroSense for the temp it says the GPU is idle, even though before with the same game it would tell me. I even checked if the application was running on the GPU and it was. Please I need to fix this I have a Nitro AN515-53

I had the same problem. Here's what got me solved:-
    1)Uninstalled both acer nitrosense app and acer nitro sense service
    2)Reboot
    3)Download latest Nitro sense drivers from support page
    4)Run setup.exe first. It will install only acer nitrosense services.
    5)go to the folder "v3.01.3000" found in the same drivers folder and first install all appx named ".NET native Framework" and "VCLibs" [both x64 and x86]
    6)One or more apps will fail giving errors like "the resources which it modifies are currently in use". Ignore it.
    7)Now install the last one 'APPXBUNDLE" type. [be sure to tick "launch when ready"]
    Now NitroSense should open perfectly. If not try again after a reboot.
  • Supertramp
    Supertramp Member Posts: 1 New User
    GunRunner said:

2)Reboot
    5)go to the folder "v3.01.3000" found in the same drivers folder and first install all appx named ".NET native Framework" and "VCLibs" [both x64 and x86]
    6)One or more apps will fail giving errors like "the resources which it modifies are currently in use". Ignore it.
    7)Now install the last one 'APPXBUNDLE" type. [be sure to tick "launch when ready"]
    thank you so much,nitrosense is working fine as it did earlier,it all happened after i had installed msi afterburner.
  • Jammer68
    Jammer68 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i have searched for the NitroSense software download and cannot find it in either support or products. can someone post a link to it. my NitroSense acts like its going to open but never does and my Nitro Laptop is getting hot due to the fan not speeding up when im gaming.
  • virgelgwapo
    virgelgwapo Member Posts: 1 New User
    GunRunner said:

2)Reboot
    This steps really works! Thank you so much. my Nitrosense is back.
  • AkashJash
    AkashJash Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi GunRunner, Uninstall the Nitro sense and reinstall and see if that's work, kindly reply to this comments.
    Hi @thamahes2018. Didn't realize it would be so easy. lol. Thanks a ton.
  • CMALazaga
    CMALazaga Member Posts: 1 New User
    GunRunner said:

2)Reboot
    GunRunner said:

2)Reboot
    GunRunner said:

2)Reboot
    Hi please help my acer nitro 5 model version is an515-43 and i had a msi afterburner at first after that my nitrosense doesn't read my gpu usage and even when i tried opening games still doesn't work i tried the msi afterburner and i saw that my gpu is working fine but the in the nitrosense app it's not,i hope you can help me thanks
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    CMALazaga said:
    GunRunner said:

2)Reboot
    GunRunner said:

2)Reboot
    GunRunner said:

2)Reboot
    Hi please help my acer nitro 5 model version is an515-43 and i had a msi afterburner at first after that my nitrosense doesn't read my gpu usage and even when i tried opening games still doesn't work i tried the msi afterburner and i saw that my gpu is working fine but the in the nitrosense app it's not,i hope you can help me thanks
    @CMAL.azaga

Please start a new topic of your own. One question per topic please, thankyou

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• sOuller
    sOuller Member Posts: 16

Tinkerer

GunRunner said:

2)Reboot
    why could it be that all of them when installing giving