Upgrading to ssd.

Haarishnaim698
Haarishnaim698 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have recently bought acer aspire a715-71g-70td. I want to install a new ssd in it as there is an extra slot available. I just want to know that will this ssd support it or not ADATA XPG SX8200 PCIe NAND NVMe Gen3x43D M.2 2280 Solid State Drive.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,426 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    It's compatible with your laptop model but you have to make sure that it comes without the heatsink or find out whether you can remove the heatsink from the retailer.
  • This model supports sim nvme gen3x4, but it may be limited to gen3x2!! See this link: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/549457/aspire-7-a715-71g-55c6-nvme-support
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Haarishnaim698
    But my model is different.
    Will it work as it is different model?
  • Haarishnaim698
    I am to ask one more thing that in my ssd slot only 4 pins are available under the ssd and 5 pins coming out from the slot.
    Is it normal?
  • Haarishnaim698
    this is front view with 4 pins in right side and there are 5 pins behind it.
    Will it work
  • These ssd's have been tested and are compatible with your model, see: 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)