E5-576G-50VU

chanux
chanux Member Posts: 5 New User
I have bought a laptop in sri lanka.its E5-576G-50VU. But web site shows only E5-576G-5762.
My one has a mx 130.but E5-576G-5762 has mx 150. I am confused that i have bought a fake laptop

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Link to a website?

You haven't recieved fake laptop, just the wrong configuration. I suggest you to contact the store you purchased the device from and return it.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• chanux
    chanux Member Posts: 5 New User
    but i could my laptob get registered on the site

• Gihan_kavindu
    Gihan_kavindu Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have this problem too.. i bought same this laptop in srilanka.. but internint shows only 576G model.. my model is E5-576G-50vu
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @chanux

Have you checked that the specifications of your laptop received conformed to what you ordered?

It is common that different region PCs will have different sub-model numbers unique to the region that the PC being sold.

If the spec is O.K, nothing should be alarming.
  • Watchasiandb
    Watchasiandb Member Posts: 1 New User

<a href="https://watchasiandb.com/drama/?country=south-korea">korean Dramas</a>

It has a good meaning. If you always live positively, someday good things will happen.