Nitro N50-600 Sound BlasterX

Options
Vincent7344
Vincent7344 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,

Could anyone help me to get the Sound Blaster function working on this model?

The  Sound Connect 2 program that came pre-loaded gives the message 'Your audio device cannot be detected'. There is no mention of Sound Blaster in any of the audio devices listed in device manager. Other than being mentioned in the promo material, and having a Creative sticker on the case, it doesn't seem to exist.

I have searched for an answer, but there doesn't seem to be anything useful anywhere.

Has anyone been able to get it to work?

Thanks in advance for any help.

V

Answers

• PetriSaloniemi
    PetriSaloniemi Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Have you had any solution to this problem? I have same kind of problem with my brand new Acer Nitro N50-600. There is supposed to be sound blaster but nothing in the device manager and sound blaster connect software is saying "cannot be detected". Device manager is showing Realtek sound card...
  • Vincent7344
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I did find an answer.

The Sound Blaster Connect 2 software will not work through HDMI.

It will only work when the sound card detects a jack plugged into the soundcard mini jack outputs.

A situation that seems somewhat less than useful.
  • ImNotLucke
    ImNotLucke Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited December 2019
    Options
    Huh, I've had my pc for almost a year and about a month ago i decided to do a clean install from the OFFICIAL acer care center application that came preloaded on my acer N50-600. Later that day i noticed that my sound was bad. Hence, I decided to check if i had any sound settings wrong in the sound blasterx360 application, but apparently that program got deleted when i did the clean install. I contacted the official acer support and they told me that they couldn't help because they can't give me the download link for the program, they then told me to go and ask creative for the download. I did waht they told me and then creative responded by saying that they couldn't help me either and there wasn't even an email to just contact, i had to go through like 7 pages to find one support "email" for Acer India.

[Edited the content due to personal or inappropriate content posted. Acer-Harvey]
  • Vincent7344
    Options
    You can download Sound Connect 2 from Creative