Media Keys don't work for Predator Sense hotkeys, how to fix it?

movibeast
movibeast Member Posts: 23 Networker
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi,
I am movibeast,
I am having problem assigning media keys to predator sense hotkeys.
Laptop Name: Predator G9-793
Serial Number: NHQ1TAA001xxxxxxxxxx

I have successfully assigned media keys to hotkeys but whenever I try to use it, it don't work.
Is anyone know why?

Thank you
Saurabh

[Edited by moderator]

Answers

• This German user is experiencing a similar problem! Maybe you should have a look at this link, although we have not found the solution yet: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/609065#Comment_609065
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Are you referring to these keys?

This user said that by uninstalling the geforce experience, the macro keys worked, see: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/543710/#Comment_543710
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • movibeast
    movibeast Member Posts: 23 Networker

I am talking about green colored buttons. Do you know any solution.
    I have tried everything but still it is not working
  • I was talking to colleague kno63 about this problem to try to help another user with the same problem! See this link: https://community.acer.com/en/messages/2742#Message_8594

egydiocoelho Trailblazer