Predator G9-793 Turns off suddenly

nikhilsjoshi
nikhilsjoshi Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
First time I was browsing on the internet when suddenly the laptop turned off like a hard shut down with a low clicking. Second time I was playing a game when suddenly again the laptop turned off with a loud clicking sound. Why this is happening? How can I prevent this? Everything is running normally. I have Norton online security also so no chance of a virus. Is this because of Windows 10 latest update?

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    nikhilsjoshi
    >> Try to perform a simple power reset and check the issue.  Shutdown the laptop. Disconnect the charger. Disconnect the external display. Please check for a battery reset PIN hole at the bottom of the device.The reset hole would have a battery symbol next to it. Insert a paperclip into the hole and press for four seconds. Let the computer sit for 5 minutes with no power. Reconnect the charger and power On the laptop.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    nikhilsjoshi
    >> Try to perform a simple power reset and check the issue.  Shutdown the laptop. Disconnect the charger. Disconnect the external display. Please check for a battery reset PIN hole at the bottom of the device.The reset hole would have a battery symbol next to it. Insert a paperclip into the hole and press for four seconds. Let the computer sit for 5 minutes with no power. Reconnect the charger and power On the laptop.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!