ACER BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Options
harjot
harjot Member Posts: 4 New User
edited April 23 in 2020 Archives

27/09/2018 My laptops keyboard was not working properly, so I filed a complain on 27/09/2018.
28/09/2018 THE ENGINEER FROM ACER CALLED ME AND ASKED TO SEND HIM THE PICTURE OF MY KEYBOARD.
14/10/2018 But till today it's showing awaiting spares, as today is 14/10/2018.
 So it's more than fifteen days but still my laptop keyboard is not repaired. I have called them numerous time still they are not telling me any exact date.They always say that it will repaired in a day or two but no repair
  • Name-MR.Harjot Singh
  • Serial Number-NXGT1SI00***************
  • Case Status-Awaiting Spares
        • SNID-**********
        • Case Creation Date -27/09/2018
          • Case ID-********
        PLEASE DO SOMETHING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN THIS REFERENCE.

[Edited post to remove unallowed content – Acer-Dan]

Best Answer

• Sharanji
          Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
          Answer ✓
          Options
          harjot 
          Sorry to hear about your experience. Primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques etc. The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, or complaints. 
          Please contact Acer support in your region and they will be happy to help you.

You can escalate the case to the concerned Acer authorities in your region and get the issue resolved. Here's the Acer support network weblink  for your region. Click on " Support Escalation Matrix" at the top right corner and download the details.  Contact the concerned support in your state to escalate the case and they will be happy to address your concerns. 
          Acer India support network : Acer India Support Network

Acer India support :  https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact
          Acer worldwide : http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
          Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
          Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
          edited October 2018
          Options
          The Acer Forum is a peer to peer community! We do not replace technical support, but some users who are community moderators work for Acer! I recommend you send a private message to @Acer-Karp, @Acer-Manny or @Acer-Jose! They will be able to verify to you what is happening with your notebook!
          Post here the result of solving your problem!
          Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
          Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
          Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
          Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
          Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
          For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
        • Sharanji
          Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
          Answer ✓
          Options
          harjot 
          Sorry to hear about your experience. Primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques etc. The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, or complaints. 
          Please contact Acer support in your region and they will be happy to help you.

You can escalate the case to the concerned Acer authorities in your region and get the issue resolved. Here's the Acer support network weblink  for your region. Click on " Support Escalation Matrix" at the top right corner and download the details.  Contact the concerned support in your state to escalate the case and they will be happy to address your concerns. 
          Acer India support network : Acer India Support Network

Acer India support :  https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact
          Acer worldwide : http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
          Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
        • Swarnendu04
          Swarnendu04 Member Posts: 1 New User
          Options
          harjot said:

27/09/2018 My laptops keyboard was not working properly, so I filed a complain on 27/09/2018.
          28/09/2018 THE ENGINEER FROM ACER CALLED ME AND ASKED TO SEND HIM THE PICTURE OF MY KEYBOARD.
           So it's more than fifteen days but still my laptop keyboard is not repaired. I have called them numerous time still they are not telling me any exact date.They always say that it will repaired in a day or two but no repair
          • Name-MR.Harjot Singh
                • SNID-**********
                  • Case ID-********

harjot said:

• Name-MR.Harjot Singh
                      • SNID-**********
                        • Case ID-********

After how many days your laptop is repaired? Because I am facing the similar issues. Very very bad service from acer.
                    • Samuel-Acer
                      Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
                      Options
                      Hi @Swarnendu,

You have commented on one of the older topics where the users may not respond or active. Request you to create a new topic with the issue.

Regarding the repair time, it depends upon the part availability in your local acer repair center. Also, This year due to pandemic situation repair times are bit longer than usual. 

I would request you to contact your local Acer support for additional on repair time.

Link:  https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will now be closed.

Regards,
                      Acer-Samuel
                    This discussion has been closed.