windows 10 streaming choppy

wistaria11
wistaria11 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I located product support for Aspire ES1-512. 
I went on to windows community where they suggest update the video card. There are so many drivers that I can download and run on the Acer site, I'm not sure if I am to download and run all of them to correct the problem.
Here is what windows community says.  What about Acer community?  I'm totally lost. 

Method 1: I suggest you to update the video card drivers and check if the issue persists.

Method 2: Uninstall the Sound card drivers and reinstall

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound card drivers and in-built speaker drivers.

1. Press Windows Key + X and then click Device Manger.

2. Search for Sound, Video and Game Controllers and expand it.

3. Right on the soundcard driver and select uninstall.

You can logon to the computer manufacturer website and install the latest driver for the computer.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    Open Control Panel. Search "power". On the left choose power plan. Set it to high or max performance if not set that way already. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• wistaria11
    I'm sure its a windows issue.  I set to max performance, however still taking time loading.
  • JackE
    What about the streaming? Loading is another issue probably related to setting the machine to fast startup mode.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• wistaria11
    No improvement to streaming yesterday.  Thanks for trying, appreciate your input. 
  • JackE
    Was Win8.1 or Win10 factory-installed? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ