Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

about acer travelmate P259-G2-M fingerprint error

Tharaka97626Tharaka97626 Posts: 3Member New User
edited October 2018 in Travelmate and Extensa
my laptop model is acer travelmate p. when i turn on my laptop following error message displaying in the desktop... how can I fix it

FAQ & Answers

• Tharaka97626Tharaka97626 Posts: 3Member New User
    please help for this trouble
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 10,782ACE Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    Hi,
    You could run sfc /scannow command to see whether it fixes the problem, go to cmd (type cmd at start), right click it and select Run as Admin, then type sfc /scannow 
    run this command at least 3 times, make note of the space between c and /
  • Tharaka97626Tharaka97626 Posts: 3Member New User
    i did it 3 times but its shows there has no any error.. still my issue didn't resolve
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 10,782ACE Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    Hi,
    Could you please go to Services( type Services at start ) and look for any services related to Acer fingerprint and post the snip of it here.