Aspire E5-772G error code 0xc0000225

TylerAGNP
TylerAGNP Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
i know this Aspire E5-772G is a windows boot error. I’ve already downloaded the media tool from Microsoft. However, it will not boot from the USB in EUFI or whatever the acronym is. It only loads in legacy. Now I’ve tried the automatic recovery and then command prompt but I was denied access to x:\sources>bootrec /fixboot

i need this fixed ASAP because I need to study for state boards with online content. 

Im stuck can anyone email me? 

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    First try a factory reset or refresh using the ALT+F10 cold boot method. Press and hold power button for about 5 secs till it completely shuts off. Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. A recovery screen should appear as in the video below. If it doesn't F2 back into the BIOS and enable the D2D recovery option in UEFI mode. F10 to save BIOS settings and exit. Try the ALT+F10 method again. If you try the media tool again, use Rufus to make a GPT FAT32 Win iso stick, NOT MBR FAT32. Jack E/NJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpzLJRAZldA

Jack E/NJ

• Sophia22
    Sophia22 Member Posts: 1 New User
    It's a nice & informative post... If you need any help related to Acer Error Code 0xc0000225. Please visit on given link Acer Error Code 0xc0000225
  • Longinius
    Longinius Member Posts: 1 New User
    Aspire E1-472G-6648
    error 0xc0000225 Windows 8 
    I can't solve it, I need some help with this 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    This thread is nearly 3 years old. Please post you own new thread by clicking on the ask a question button.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @Longiniu,

When you are getting this error? Like using camera,playing a video like that.