Loading Preview... is stuck, will not load document to print C910 Series Chromebook

Options
dmac1113
dmac1113 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2018 Archives
When I click on a document to  "Print" in my chromebook,  it is stuck on "loading preview,,,".  How do I fix this?

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited October 2018
    Options
    dmac1113 
    >>Check if the Print Privew is Enabled.
    On your Google Chrome address bar, type “about:flags” (without the quote) and press Enter.
    Scroll down the list until you see the option “Print Preview”. Click the Enable link.
    Now restart your Google Chrome. Go to Print option and you will see the print preview.

>>If issue persists, I recommend trying the steps below in sequence, this may help in fixing the issue:
    Try an incognito mode. (Cntrl+Shift+N)
    Disable browser plugins or extensions. (Chrome instructions.)
    Reset your Chrome settings.
    Run Chrome Cleanup Tool, to remove software that may cause Chrome to experience issues.
    Sign out of your Google account and sign back in.
    Make sure both your device's operating system is running the latest version.
    Restart your device.
    Take a look at your Wi-Fi connection and make sure it's up and running.
    Try resetting your Internet network settings.

>>>>If you are still unable to print, please perform a power wash and check the issue.
    A 'Powerwash' is a Factory Reset that is used prior to performing a system recovery. Performing a powerwash will erase all local data. 

Powerwash When Not Signed In
    Shutdown the power completely by holding down the power button for 5 seconds
    Press the power button to turn the Chromebook on.
    Once the Chromebook has finished booting, ensure you do not log in.
    On the sign in screen, press the Ctrl + Shift + Alt + R keys simultaneously.

Powerwash When Signed In
    Click on the status area in the lower right corner of your display and click Settings.
    Scroll down in the Settings screen until you see 'Show Advanced Settings' and then click on this option.
    Scroll down until you see Powerwash. Click on Powerwash. Click on Restart.
    Continue and Click Reset. The Chromebook will reboot with a screen that says 'Powerwash in progress...'

After the Powerwash is complete, the Chromebook will reboot.and you will be guided through initial setup.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!