Warranty Return ? - Flickering Monitor

Battlesloth
Battlesloth Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
Hello,

Is this now required for warranty, whilst initially this problem has been reported of flickering on the monitor of every 2 to 3 seconds now is making this Predator X34 P now unusable.

I have tried all the online guides of unplugging display port disabling re enabling GSync, nothing works. Nothing works with consistent flickering.

Even when the PC is turned off this occurs on the stand by screen, so rule out all the DP port Cables etc video cards.

How does one go about warranty its only 12 days old ?

Answers

• Battlesloth
    This appears to only occur when set to 120Hz, at 60hz I have no flickering is there a update for the monitor somehow or is this a problem with it ?
  • Battlesloth
    Will contact store for warranty I guess, doesn't happen too second monitor of same model and type.
  • OddlyVague
    OddlyVague Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

I am having the flickering issue when I start up a game. I thought it might be because of the overclocking to 120Hz and dropped it down to 100Hz, but I still have the issue.  Rebooting the monitor using the OSD menu fixes the issue for me.

Have you found a resolution?  Did you do a warranty through Acer?  If so, did they send you a refurb or a new monitor?