Liquid Zest 4G (T07) settings for new sim card

glynrhedyn
glynrhedyn Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives
I have changed my UK sim and wish to check my phone settings so that I am sure I will receive sms messages etc when in Thailand. I've looked under settings but cannot find where I enter these settings -

Connection Name: giffgaff

APN: giffgaff.com

Proxy: Not set

Port: Not Set

Username: giffgaff

Password: [leave blank]

Server: Not set

MMSC: http://mmsc.media  messaging.co.uk:8 002

MMS proxy: 82.132.254.1

MMS port: 8080

MCC: 234

MNC: 10

Authentication Type: "PAP or CHAP"

APN type: default,supl,mms

APN protocol: IPv4

APN roaming protocol: IPv4

Bearer: Unspecified

MVNO type: IMSI

MVNO value: 23410x

Thanks.

Best Answer

• glynrhedyn
    Answer ✓
    Rudy21 said:
    Rudy21 said:
    @glynrhedyn

If your device OS version is 8.0.0 then Go to settings > Click on network and internet > then click on mobile network > click on access point names and you can change these here

If your device OS version is 7.0.0 then go to settings > click on mobile network or SIM card > click on access point names and change the APN 
    Thanks Rudy. I'm on Android version 6.0 and from Mobile Networks it shows me that my APN is already Giffgaff but that's all.
    Once u click on APN you would see "+" symbol to add a new APN with the settings that you mentioned. May be this would be helpful
    Rudy21 said:
    Rudy21 said:
    @glynrhedyn

If your device OS version is 8.0.0 then Go to settings > Click on network and internet > then click on mobile network > click on access point names and you can change these here

If your device OS version is 7.0.0 then go to settings > click on mobile network or SIM card > click on access point names and change the APN 
    Thanks Rudy. I'm on Android version 6.0 and from Mobile Networks it shows me that my APN is already Giffgaff but that's all.
    Once u click on APN you would see "+" symbol to add a new APN with the settings that you mentioned. May be this would be helpful
    Thanks, they were hidden behind that.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    @glynrhedyn

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • glynrhedyn
    Rudy21 said:
    @glynrhedyn

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Rudy21 said:
    @glynrhedyn

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • glynrhedyn
    Answer ✓
    Rudy21 said:
    Rudy21 said:
    @glynrhedyn

Rudy21 said:
    Rudy21 said:
    @glynrhedyn

Thanks, they were hidden behind that.