acer travelmate b117 broken hinge

Options
feby1602
feby1602 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
hi ! so my mom bought me a acer travelmate b117 as a gift . a month ago it fell and i just recently noticed that it's right hinge is broken . when i open or close it's broken hinge is getting big and i can see the insides of it. its only a few months old and the warranty sticker is slowly removing . what can i do to fix it ? can i still use the warranty ? 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I do not believe that Acer will accept to repair the notebook since the problem arose after the fall and because it was the fault of the user! However I recommend that you contact the technical support in your area to resolve this issue and verify that they will repair the notebook under warranty:  1-866-695-2237 e converse com o usuário  http://acer.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch/
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)