Predaror ph 315-51 problem

Options
Eusebius
Eusebius Member Posts: 21

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello. I have a problem with my laptop. i7 8750h 1060 6 gb full version. When i gaming with my laptop plugged in, doesnt matter temperature, i get fps down to 10-15 from 100 for 10 sec. I took a look fast when that happend and i figured out that the ac adapter disconnect and laptop is plugged in but no charging when that happend. I put my settings with high performance even on battery but i still get fps down to 10 fps.. randomly. Any suggestions please?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If your notebook is plugged into the power adapter and appears on the battery icon something like "connected to power but not charging", I recommend you uninstall the battery driver in the device manager and restart the notebook:

Make sure this solves the problem! If it does not resolve, leave the power options high-performance and then go to the NVIDIA graphics card's settings and select the game to use only this video card:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Eusebius

Tinkerer

Options
    The icon is perfectly normal. What i am saying is that when i gaming, the power adapter ac random disconnect and my fps goes down to 10 25 40 and goes normal after like 15 seconds. This is frustrating and i dont know what to do. Even with undervolt -125 with speedshift 128. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I think I know what's going on! In fact it does not disconnect the ac adapter, but what happens is that current notebooks that have internal battery, when more performance is required, use part of the battery charge to provide this extra performance! Put the high performance mode on the battery too and make sure this happens again! Adjust this setting also in the video card program to the battery!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Eusebius

Tinkerer

Options
    I did that already but in video card i didnt. Will try soon thank you.
  • Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Options
    I agree with @egydiocoelho that the GPU may be pulling too much power and causing this.
    I recommend trying this video out.
    In addition to increasing performance it also utilizes less voltages for cooler temps and less power draw..
    A win, win, win really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYW7ROFx2Kk
    - Hotel Hero
  • Eusebius

Tinkerer

Options
    Ok. So i tried that thing with nvidia geforce experience and didnt work. + Before i send my laptop to service cause of constant freezes i used throttlestop + msi afterburner to undervolt cpu and gpu both. After they send it me back, they changed the motherboard and cooling system, they told me to stop using msi cause its melting my motherboard. So the problem still persist. Even with all settings on high performance, after a while of gaming, laptop stop getting power from my ac adapter and i got fps drop from 100+ to 1-5-6 for 15 seconds.
  • Red-Sand
    Options
    Eusebius said:
    Ok. So i tried that thing with nvidia geforce experience and didnt work. + Before i send my laptop to service cause of constant freezes i used throttlestop + msi afterburner to undervolt cpu and gpu both. After they send it me back, they changed the motherboard and cooling system, they told me to stop using msi cause its melting my motherboard. So the problem still persist. Even with all settings on high performance, after a while of gaming, laptop stop getting power from my ac adapter and i got fps drop from 100+ to 1-5-6 for 15 seconds.

Where do you live that Acer told you MSI Afterburner was "melting your motherboard"?
    That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard all year lol.
    - Hotel Hero
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Would it be worth checking if an update of the nvidia driver or even a bios update would solve the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Eusebius

Tinkerer

Options
    Already have the last update for bios from official site. I know, even they said the game i play for example fortnite is not made by professional people and thats why i get this problem. 
  • Red-Sand
    Options
    Eusebius said:
    Already have the last update for bios from official site. I know, even they said the game i play for example fortnite is not made by professional people and thats why i get this problem. 

To answer your question the lag every few seconds can be a number of things. Most recently the issue has come from Intels GPU drivers for optimus systems. If you google it I believe theres a hotfix.
    But try Acer's driver (Intel VGA) from their website and see of it helps.
    - Hotel Hero
  • Eusebius

Tinkerer

Options
    The problem still persist. Help please. I had max 83 celsius temperatures and still the laptop stop getting power and switch on battery and i get fps drop to 1 5 6 even if i have battery settings on high performace still..
  • Red-Sand
    Options
    If your power is disconnecting randomly that's different. Send it in to Acer for warranty repair.
    - Hotel Hero
  • Eusebius

Tinkerer

Options
    When i do play games, i get fps drops from 100 -150 to 1 5 6.. I didnt know what to do i sent the laptop in service..like i said in the beggining of this thread. I didnt know what to do, i tried everything on internet, i even asked people from warranty on phone maybe the ac adapter is not powerful enough to give laptop enough energy and they said if this was the problem they would knew. So i took a look on battery down right when the problem happend and i saw that the laptop is plugged in and not charging when that happend. Sorry for my bad english. Tried my best.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you receive the notebook, post the result of the problem solution here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Eusebius

Tinkerer

Options
    No, i wasnt accurate. I sent my notebook in past i mean 1 month ago and the problem still persist ^_^.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    So in this case I would check if an update of the drivers would solve the problem! Go to the intel and nvidia website and download the latest drivers available!
    Turn on system protection as a precaution!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Eusebius

Tinkerer

Options
    Already did that long time ago. All drivers are last, bios too.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does this happen after the battery is fully charged? When the battery is charging and you are using the gaming notebook in that period, the power adapter will be required much more and may not provide enough power as you said, as well as having to provide power to the notebook, you will also have to provide power to the battery to charge it! When the battery is 100% charged, the notebook stops powering the battery and uses 100% of the energy supplied by the power adapter!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Eusebius

Tinkerer

Options
    Yea, this happend when the laptop is fully charged. 
  • Eusebius

Tinkerer

Options
    Can someone talk to me in private please? I have a lot of problems. Maybe on facebook or i dont know.. Thank you.