Touchpad gesture on acer swift 1 doesn't work, 2/3 finger gesture no working

Options
GINZOPAX
GINZOPAX Member Posts: 1 New User
hey guys I just bought the Acer swift 1 with windows 10 on, but the gesture on the touchpad doesn't work! someone know how help me

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,749 Pathfinder
    Options
    @GINZOPAX

• On Start , search for Device Manager, and select it from the list of results. Under Mice and other pointing devices, select your touchpad, open it, select the Driver tab, and select Update Driver. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, look for one on the Acer website and follow their instructions.

• If those steps didn't work, try uninstalling your touchpad driver: open Device Manager, right-click (or press and hold) the touchpad driver, and select Uninstall. Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

• If that didn't work, try using the generic driver that comes with Windows. Here's how: in Device Manager, right-click (or press and hold) your touchpad driver > Update driver software... > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select HID compliant mouse, select Next, and follow the instructions to install it.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • An079
    An079 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi. I have an Acer Swift 1 for a couple of years now. Recently, I took my laptop for a repair (hardware). Before the repair, I was using the Multi-Finger Gesture Touchpad. However, after the repair the feature was gone ,as well as the driver. I'm having a hard time scrolling through pages and windows. Any idea what to do? Thank you.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    An079 said:
    Hi. I have an Acer Swift 1 for a couple of years now. Recently, I took my laptop for a repair (hardware). Before the repair, I was using the Multi-Finger Gesture Touchpad. However, after the repair the feature was gone ,as well as the driver. I'm having a hard time scrolling through pages and windows. Any idea what to do? Thank you.
    In bios, is there a function called touchpad?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi An079,

# Try to update the mice and other pointing device driver

1. Hold windows key and hit letter X.
    2. Choose the device manager option.
    3. Go with the option mice and other pointing device driver.
    4. Under the title mice and other pointing device driver.

5. Right click on that option ----> Update all driver under the title mice and other pointing device driver.
    6. Choose "search automatically". 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​