Help concerning low frame rate and performance overall - Acer Predator Helios 300

Options
13»

Answers

• Psdesi
    Psdesi Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    RakiRaki said:
    xapim said:
    RakiRaki his issue was not having ram in dual channel not the same as you are having as this cpu/laptop its a 2017/18 7th gen so cannot be compared with a 9th gen in anyway :)
    Then what's the solution? it's driving me crazy now. 
    RakiRaki said:
    xapim said:
    RakiRaki his issue was not having ram in dual channel not the same as you are having as this cpu/laptop its a 2017/18 7th gen so cannot be compared with a 9th gen in anyway :)
    Then what's the solution? it's driving me crazy now. 
    Hi guys, Even I'm facing this issue on the 9th gen Predator PH315-52. I bought it last week, everything was fine and was getting a constant 100 + fps (ultra settings) on PUBG. Then an Nvidia update came in, I opened the Geforce Experience and got a blue screen error. I restarted the notebook after that and found Geforce experience wouldn't load and was stuck on a white screen with index.html written on top right. I reinstalled the latest Geforce experience and bang PUBG FPS dropped down to 60 - 70 (same for Ultra settings to Lowest settings) I've been researching and trying different tweaks as mentioned below - 
    1. Set Nvidia Panel setting  - Prefer Maximum Performance 
    2. GPU is not under-loaded (GTX 1660 Ti) uses 1650 to 1770 MHz on normal and 1900 + MHz on Turbo mode  
    3. GPU and CPU temps stay well under control -: Gpu temp-  65 - 75 Celsius and CPU temp 70 - 85 FPS (80 max without fans at max speed under-volted at -150)  

I've been spending a lot of time looking for a solution and don't seem to find any. This is very disappointing specially when the laptop is 7 days old. Pls help
  • HELIOShelp
    HELIOShelp Member Posts: 40 Troubleshooter
    Options
    i would suggest you should maybe reinstall your nividia software and check for any driver updates