Aspire V3-571g (53236g75maii) cpu upgrade

Options
2»

Answers

• djembayfola
    djembayfola Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I read that the core i7-3720QM could be a little bit warm. I never experiment heat problem with my core i5-3230m but I prefer to anticipate. I put some copper dissipators
    on the gpu ram chipset. I hope to win some degrees with that stuffs. 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I'd also like to put a better thermal compound in the processor!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • djembayfola
    Options
    Final step =)  : to put the thermal paste and then I will re-mount the laptop. I want to make a test with bios 2.04 for the option of turning on/off the integrated gpu. Hope it will be ok, if not, I will stay with version 2.21 that is working but without the bios option for the gpu.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried using a modified bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • djembayfola
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yes I tried 2.04 mod with advanced options  in the past. I have the 2.21 mod but the option for the gpu is not present. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! When you decide, put my answers as a solution so that other users can see the answer!  B)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• djembayfola
    Options
    Okay my friend. Thx
  • AnatoliyPe
    AnatoliyPe Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    ВHey. I don’t speak English and use Google translator in advance I ask you to excuse me.
    I have an Acer Aspire V3-571G53214G50Maii laptop with i5-3230 since 2013. I want to improve productively by replacing the processor with the I7-3720QM, but there is no certainty that it will work. The maximum configuration that I saw for the V3-571G configuration is the I73630QM. The BIOS version V2.11 is installed on the board; it is not on the official website. There is support for the I7-3720QM in this BIOS. How to find out for sure.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ideally you create a new topic @AnatoliyPe. Add me by putting an @.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AnatoliyPe
    AnatoliyPe Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I replaced the i5 3230M processor with the i7 3720QM in the Acer Aspire V3-571G53214G50Maii, without any problems. Immediately upon inclusion in W8 it was not decided. Rebooted into bios - it was allocated there correctly, and then everything became normal in the system. Bios V2.11 originally installed did not change anything. Maybe someone will be interested.