What happened to my Screen

Options
Anthony123asd
Anthony123asd Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
Could someone help me to identify the solution to my screen :')?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Could be it got too hot or was under pressure...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    Try pressing Ctrl+Alt+Right or Left Arrow keys together.
  • Anthony123asd
    Options
    @brummyfan2 no man, the color of the screen.. it was like got wet, but i just left my laptop off for months and it suddenly became like that without getting wet
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Could be it got too hot or was under pressure...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Anthony123asd
    Options
    @billsey is it repairable? or should i just replace with the new LCD screen? :anguished:
  • billsey
    Options
    If you can't find any evidence there's a warp causing it and it doesn't clear up on it's own then likely a replacement is the next step. If I were to guess, it looks like something is warped, putting pressure on the screen. In that case a screen replacement isn't going to fix it. Does it get any better if you take it out of the case?
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi @Anthony123asd,

Is you unit under the warranty? Call the acer support and check with them if its not a physical damage. check the link below. 
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)