Veriton x2611g bios (acer h61h2-ad 1.0)

Spellozz
Spellozz Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
Veriton x2611g bios (acer h61h2-ad 1.0) was broken after update from official download site. I only listen 4 beeps. Please anybody can upload working dump for this motherboard?

Answers

• Which version was previously installed? Why did you try to update the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi,

What can you see on the screen. here are few info on beep sounds but what did you update bios or windows update? check the pic below for beep sound and its meaning. 

Accept if its Helpful.   B)