Ram compatibility Acer e15 e5-576g-50en

FunTouch
FunTouch Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Hello... I buy a laptop it and it says in the specs that 4GB DDR3L RAM x1 is installed  and it says this >  ( upgradable to 16GB DDR3L x 2)
1.)      So the question is can i put 2x 16gb DDR3L to make it 32gb?   or its max is 16gb?
2.)      Also when i use CPUZ you can see in picture below its DDR3 that i can see not DDR3L   so which one should i buy  DDR3 or DDR3L?

Help from an expert would be great.   ACER HELP!
I got the same laptop Acer e15 e5-576G-50en
CPU: intel i5-8250U
GPU: Nvidia GeForce MX150 2gb ram

Answers

• Hi,
    You can upgrade up to 16GB (2x8GB), it's a low voltage module, DDR3L= 1.35v(you can view at the bottom of your snip) and DDR3=1.5v.
    You need DDR3L modules.
    https://www.mrmemory.co.uk/memory-ram-upgrades/acer/aspire-notebook/e5-576g
  • FunTouch
    FunTouch Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

I saw the link you've given  is the ram there will work on mine?   I saw its bandwidth and its 1600 MHz   mine is 800 MHz   so if I put 4gb ram with 1600 Mhz will that work ok?    

Also can I put any brand of ram in there if im changing both ram?
  • FunTouch said:
    I saw the link you've given  is the ram there will work on mine?   I saw its bandwidth and its 1600 MHz   mine is 800 MHz   so if I put 4gb ram with 1600 Mhz will that work ok?    

Also can I put any brand of ram in there if im changing both ram?
    Hi,
    Yes, it's compatible, it shows as 800MHz because it's a Double Data Ram(DDR), so it will be 2x800Mhz. 
    You can put any brand of modules except certain modules made especially for particular laptops, like Apple or Lenovo.
  • According to the service guide, the e5-575 and e5-576 models support up to 32GB of RAM in total if you use two identical memories to use the dual channel! As your model has a ddr3L ram memory, because the marked voltage is 1.35v, the speed is 1600mhz (800x2 = 1600)!

However I recommend how many memory slots are available on your computer:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • amielsaa
    amielsaa Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi good day admin!

I love this brand. I got the same brand
    Acer Aspire e5-576. 8th gen i7
    My question I would like to ask seriously can I put additional ram memory higher or different from the other slot like (4gb and 8gb) is it possible without conflict? What should I buy ddr3 or ddr3l?

Secondly,
    Possible to put a 256gb ssd memory the same time?

Thankyou in advance!

• What is the exact model of your notebook? e5-576g-50en?
    On ssd m2, you should check if the m2 door is present in that compartment!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Docgelo
    Docgelo Member Posts: 2 New User
    My Acer Aspire E 15 E5 576G 50EN will not start ,or has no power.tried ro connect it with the adaptor still no power.pls help.thanks