No Battery Present

harith1995
harith1995 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
i have an issue with the battery of my laptop. its Acer Aspire E5-574G-76K1 . the issue is in the tool bar battery icon , it says NO BATTERY DETECTED. i have plugged into the charger in case if i removed the charger, power goes off and the laptop turning off. Please help me with this issue.

Answers

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Hi @harith1995

1. Unplug AC power adapter.
    2. Locate the battery reset pinhole on the bottom of the computer.
    3. Insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole. Hold the reset button for 4 seconds.
    4. Let the computer sit for 5 minutes with no power.
    5. Connect the AC adapter and power on the system
    Or 

Do a battery driver reset

Right click Start and select Device Manager
    • Click Batteries to expand the category

• Right click Microsoft ACPI-Compliant control method battery and select Uninstall

• Click Action tab and select Scan for hardware changes and restart the Computer without reinstalling Driver

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • harith1995
    harith1995 Member Posts: 2 New User
    @TECH_MAN thanks for your respons, i tried that but didn't work
  • AdamJems
    AdamJems Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have also faced this problem once my battery was showing plugged but my laptop was not charging .in such case you can go for a Reset. Power down your laptop> unplug the power adapter > disconnect any external peripheral devices  > then hold down the Power button for at least 10 seconds, until the laptop powers off. then switch on it will start charging in my case this worked . for more information visit - 
    https://www.hpsupporthelpline.com/