Acer aspire keyboard not working in laptop mode

2»

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 58,279 Trailblazer
    @AndresBlancoma Ideally, you should create a new topic and add me by placing an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 11,570 Trailblazer
    Putting a USB keyboard on should work well enough to start installing the drivers. Whenever you want to start a clean install on a laptop you should first download the drivers to a flash drive, so you can put any that Microsoft doesn't include on after the install. MS doesn't include a lot of stuff in their install image because it would get too big. Once you have the network up a few runs through driver updates should get you up, but it's faster to just install the drivers right away before going through the Windows update process.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • tech12tech12 Member Posts: 57 Devotee
    These windows driver updates are a mess
  • AndresBlancomaAndresBlancoma Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Hello,
    I have an Acer Aspire 3   A315-41G-R0ZZ  laptop
    I tried All these tricks

https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/fix-acer-aspire-laptop-keyboard-not-working.html#:~:text=Start%20or%20restart%20your%20Acer,to%20reinstall%20the%20keyboard%20drivers.

I reinstalled the PC. Try the tricks again.
    My keyboard still doesn't work. 

Do I have a useless laptop?
    I think I won't buy any other ACER.

Regards,
    Andres Blanco
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 58,279 Trailblazer
    @AndresBlancoma Ideally, you should create a new topic and add me by placing an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)