Acer Tablet B3-A40

Hogi47
Hogi47 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
I have just bought an Acer B3-A40 tablet model no A7001. When I connect to my PC it is not recognised. Can anyone help please?

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited September 2018 Answer ✓
    Hogi47 
    If you are using the Micro USB port and microSD card slot It  connects to USB devices only (e.g. keyboard, mouse or USB storage). It does not support charging or PC connections. Please use the same USB port that serves as the charging port for the AC adapter and connect it to a PC.
    Plug the USB sync cable into the micro USB connector on your device. Plug the USB client connector into an available USB port on your computer.
    Your device should now be available as a drive in your computer’s file explorer. For USB options, swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notification area and tap USB for file transfer to choose whether to Transfer files  or Transfer photos (PTP).

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited September 2018 Answer ✓
    Hogi47 
    If you are using the Micro USB port and microSD card slot It  connects to USB devices only (e.g. keyboard, mouse or USB storage). It does not support charging or PC connections. Please use the same USB port that serves as the charging port for the AC adapter and connect it to a PC.
    Plug the USB sync cable into the micro USB connector on your device. Plug the USB client connector into an available USB port on your computer.
    Your device should now be available as a drive in your computer’s file explorer. For USB options, swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notification area and tap USB for file transfer to choose whether to Transfer files  or Transfer photos (PTP).

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!