When will Acer Predator Helios 500 w/4k UHD 3840x2160 be available in the United States??

Blakegriffin89
Blakegriffin89 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I was just wondering if anyone knew when the Acer Predator Helios 500 w/4k UHD 3840x2160 be available in the United States?? I've checked all over the place to try to find out, but haven't had any luck. I found out that it's available in the East like the U.K. and other European countries, but nothing on United States or even Canada.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Hi @Blakegriffin89

Please visit the link to purchase the device from different store providers ( Acer store, Micro Center and amazon ) Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-model/NH.Q3NAA.003

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Blakegriffin89
    @Rudy21 - I understand what you're saying. I think you misunderstood my question. I was wanting to know when the Helios 500 with 4k UHD display will be available in the USA. The only ones I've seen have the FHD 1920x1080 display, not 4k UHD 3840x2160 display. I've tried looking all over, but all the stores that have a 4k UHD display screen are in Europe. I really like the Helios 500 and have heard a lot of good things about it, but I really want a 4k UHD display. If I can't find any answers as to when the Helios 500 with 4k UHD display screen is available in the USA, I'll probably end up getting the MSI GT75vr or Asus G703 with a 4k UHD display instead of the Helios 500. 
  • @Rudy21 - I understand what you're saying. I think you misunderstood my question. I was wanting to know when the Helios 500 with 4k UHD display will be available in the USA. The only ones I've seen have the FHD 1920x1080 display, not 4k UHD 3840x2160 display. I've tried looking all over, but all the stores that have a 4k UHD display screen are in Europe. I really like the Helios 500 and have heard a lot of good things about it, but I really want a 4k UHD display. If I can't find any answers as to when the Helios 500 with 4k UHD display screen is available in the USA, I'll probably end up getting the MSI GT75vr or Asus G703 with a 4k UHD display instead of the Helios 500. 

It's not really known at this point but I do know that the UK has the Ryzen and 4k options released a few weeks back. That usually means 2-3 months from then it will be released in the USA.

Your best bet is to watch microcenter as they are always the first to get Acer gear outside of Acer's store.
    - Hotel Hero
  • Blakegriffin89
    So you're saying that it will most likely be released at the end of the year?? Does anyone know the email address to the Acer USA sales department?? I couldn't find anything on Acer's website. I tried asking on the Acer Predator Facebook page a few times in the last few weeks, but I still haven't gotten a response. I figured if I could get the email for the Acer sales department I'd have better luck.