Acer Veriton X6610 Small Form Windows 10 issues

Options
mickl
mickl Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
I'm running Windows 10 on a Acer Veriton X6610 Small Form SNID 14002385.  I'm having substantial issues with USB connections dropping out continuously.  I tried updating the BIOS with BIOS_Acer_P01.B2_Windows but it seems to have only worsened the issue, increasing the frequency of the drop outs.  I've searched for driver updates without success.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The drivers for the model are compatible with windows 8! The drivers provided by the manufacturer are optimized for your model! However as you are using windows 10, make sure the driverbooster program installs and updates the drivers of your computer! Then uninstall the program and verify that the problem is solved!
    It is also very important that you enter the bios and select the option load setup defaults, so that any bug in the previous version of bios is actually fixed!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mickl
    mickl Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi @egydiocoelho I'm not familiar with the driverbooster program you mention in your answer would you be able to provide a link to the package you are referring to.  

Thanks
    Mick
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The website drivers are more optimized for your model! Since your desktop is a bit old, download the driverbooster program here: https://download.cnet.com/Driver-Booster/3001-18513_4-75992725.html?part=dl- or driverpack here: https://drp.su/en
    They ask to install some games and cleaning programs! Just uncheck the installation of these programs!
    You can also try to download the serial i / o driver from the Acer website: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/IO Drivers/IO Drivers_SUNIX_8.1.0.0_W8x64_A.zip?acerid=636201582431244523&Step1=DESKTOP&Step2=VERITON&Step3=VERITON X6610G&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)