Problems with windows 10 build 1803

2»

Answers

• Right! Then you should now uninstall and delete the intel and nvidia video drivers and restart the notebook until you get only the standard windows drivers! When the default windows drivers appear, let windows download and install the correct drivers through windows update!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • You also try to download the latest version of windows 10 (1809) through windows update and check if this update solves this problem! However it is recommended to make a backup of your files!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rosatrovato
    rosatrovato Member Posts: 22

Tinkerer

The help center the official Microsoft online told me that Acer should update the drivers because the problem lies in the fact  that the pc is not configured for suspension from Acer with Windows 10 build 1803 and 1809. This is the reason why I think that Acer should intervene.
  • rosatrovato

Tinkerer

I have build 1809 now but I have not solved the problems.
  • rosatrovato

Tinkerer

The problems lie in the failure to update the bios according to the help center the official Windows.
  • Right! If the issue has not yet been resolved, we can try downloading the video drivers right from the manufacturers' websites! Can you send the models of the intel and nvidia cards?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rosatrovato

Tinkerer

Intel (R) HD Graphics 5500 and NVIDIA GeForce 820M.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rosatrovato

Tinkerer

Are you sure that they are the drivers suitable allemie video cards ?
  • Yes they are compatible! What does "allemie" mean? I do not live in the United States so I'm asking!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rosatrovato

Tinkerer

sorry..allemie is wrong word..Thank you.
  • rosatrovato

Tinkerer

Driver graphic intel is incompatible.It tells me that it is impossible to install it!
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rosatrovato

Tinkerer

Well.I have done all the tests possible.I used the assitant installer , but it says "You should contact your computer manufacturer  to get the latest driver".Acer  needs to do something !
  • So in this case I recommend that you create an image of your operating system in the acer care center and then reinstall windows using an iso of microsoft!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rosatrovato

Tinkerer

I thank you,you have been really kind.It remains for me to do is reinstall Windows.I think that  remains the bad behavior of Acer to its customers.
  • When reinstalling windows, create an image in acer care center because of Acer's recovery partition! Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer