Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

My laptop's wifi is not working

FAQ & Answers

• KamalikaKamalika Posts: 423Ally
    Hi, 
    Please give some more information. What is the model of your laptop.Do you see the wifi icon on the lower right corner of the screen. What does it say. 
    If wifi icon shows then go to device manager and uninstall and reinstall the network drivers.
    Steps to follow.
    1)Go to the desktop screen.
    2) Press the Windows logo keys on the keyboard+X  one time.
    3) Go to device manager from options on that page.
    4) Look for network adapters. Click the arrow mark on the side of it. Then right click the driver and choose uninstall.( Make sure that the box to delete driver is not checked).
    5) Ones uninstalled, restart the computer. That will install a fresh copy of the driver. 

This should resolve your issue. If not please let me know what happens

If I answered your question, please mark my post "accept" to make it easier for others to find the answer!
  • PatricicaMPatricicaM Posts: 2Member New User
    I have a Packard Bell easy note ENTG71BM and my wifi always worked and is now gone. I also don't have this option anymore. Making connection doesn't give this option anymore. How to solve this instead of bringing my laptop to fabric settings including clearing all maps.