Regarding service and warrenty (acerx34a bmiphz)

Options
NuclearLizard74
NuclearLizard74 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
In the last few weeks i have been experiencing an issue with my acer, I have been getting green and purple grids across the monitor and flickering. Does anyone know the chance i can get this fixed under manufacturers defect?

for additional info it sits on a corner desk with a covered back, sometimes it goes away if i unplug and replug the cables, and it happens across multiple cables/inputs. 

Best Answer

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,750 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @NuclearLizard74
    You can try power drain on the monitor
    power drain: Unplug all the cables that connects to the monitor including the power cable from the wall socket and press and hold the power button on the monitor for 40 sec.Than connect the cables and check. If you still have issues check the cables and the connection.
    Even after checking the cables and connection if you have issue and if you think its manufacturing defects than please contact Acer support
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ 

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,750 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @NuclearLizard74
    power drain: Unplug all the cables that connects to the monitor including the power cable from the wall socket and press and hold the power button on the monitor for 40 sec.Than connect the cables and check. If you still have issues check the cables and the connection.
    Even after checking the cables and connection if you have issue and if you think its manufacturing defects than please contact Acer support

• NuclearLizard74
    NuclearLizard74 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Jack22 said:
    @NuclearLizard74

Hey Jack, Thanks for the reply, I had already given that a try when I did my cables swapping and trying a different computer, all went well for that evening and the problem returned within the weekend, Infact it has popped up as I typed this message, thank you for your support and I have opened a ticket with acer about this issue.