Acer Predator XB252QBMIPRZX problem

Options
MyKnock
MyKnock Member Posts: 5 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
Hello,
i have a problem with your monitor Acer Predator  XB252QBMIPRZX .
I receive my monitor and find out that there is a problem with it . I will upload the photos :

After i saw the problem i return the monitor and the reseller send me a new one but with the same problems :

I must say i am very disappointed with the quality of your products. I thought when you buy Acer Predator you will have a quality but i was wrong.
Is it normal the both monitors to have the same problems ?
The colors of the bottom are brighter than the colors of the top ...
Is the whole product line defective ?

Answers

• MyKnock
    Options
    BTW i contact the Acer support from my country and they told me that this is not theirs problem ...

• MyKnock
    Options
    Advice from me - dont buy acer predator monitors -  0 support
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options

Hello MyKnock,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with your monitor.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• MyKnock
    Options
    And i am sorry to hear that Acer obviously dont have quality control. If you were a good brand you gonna offer me change of the monitor because i have it from less than a month. Now what i need to send it to service and then they gonna repair it ?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Hi MyKnock,

I don't now your local Acer support line decision on this matter, here you can find more information on IPS Bleeding.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause,
    Acer-Manny 
  • MyKnock
    Options
    I quote "Acer is committed to high quality standards in the production of products, and develops technologies that minimize these impacts on users. Unfortunately at this time, it is not technically possible to exclude bleeding one hundred percent."

I had 2 monitors and both of them had the same problem.
    The colors in the bottom are different then the colors in the top.
    I dont think Acer have quality standards because the support in Bulgaria told me that this is not their problem....
    Do you think this is normal ? It is like you are different companies .