my acer spin 3 wont open or start up

shigz
shigz Member Posts: 9 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi sir mam. I have acer spin 3 bought few weeks ago. After a long flight it wont open. Charging indicator color blue but still wont open or starting up. Pls help..

Answers

• Hello! Try this:
    a) Disconnect the notebook from power and locate a hole with a battery symbol next to it and press it for five seconds! Then leave the notebook off for five minutes:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shigz
    Hello sir ive tried it a couple of times since i am searching on net of some solutions but still no luck. Im now confused and terribly very sad. Hope somebody can help me.
  • It is possible that the interlock button is not pressed properly! This is especially true when the lower case was opened! Make sure the lowercase screws are loose! If there is a loose screw, put it in place but do not apply excessive torque!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shigz
    Sir all are okay. To be honest i went to my technician friend and we tried checking the power and battery all are doing fine. He told me about the motherboard which we did not touch since its very complicated. He said theres a posibility that the motherboard is dead since battery and power is doing fine. Omg in gonna cry. Just bought this laptop a weeks ago in saudi arabia and now im in philippines. Cannot go back to store for service warranty. My wifes gonna kill me for this. Tried everything on internet already but still no luck. I dont know what to do why this happened
  • You can tell your friend that this may be happening because of the interlock button! It's a button similar to the following:

This button, when not pressed properly, prevents the notebook from turning on!
    You can try to use the international warranty, as long as you prove that you had fixed residence in the country of origin of the notebook!
    Can you tell me the exact model of your notebook so I can look at its service guide? to know how to open it, if the international guarantee does not work!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• shigz
    Sor i thank u for ur time on my problem. This is my notebooks model spin 3 series model no.n17w5.. im really not having a good days. My mund is always on it. Its a big money for us already since we are not rich. It really broke my heart.. my wifes still no idea about it
  • When you plug the power adapter into the computer, does any led light up? If your friend opened the notebook, have it look for a button like this, because if the battery led is on, it is possible that only this button is not pressed properly and this prevents the notebook from turning on:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• shigz
    When i plug the charger sir yes there is the led battery light which colored blue. But the other light which means power is no light.
  • Did you mean that the power light does not light up? Right? Only the battery light lights up correctly? Can you tap one of the leds with the notebook connected to the AC adapter?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• shigz
    Yes sir correct. Only battery lights up when plugging the charger. What do u mean by tap sir? To strike or hit it?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited September 2018
    Can you tap a photo of the LEDs with the notebook connected to the AC adapter? Can you ask your friend to search for the interlock button? Because as I said, it blocks the power on the motherboard!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited September 2018
    edited....

egydiocoelho Trailblazer