after updating my swift3 ryzen5 bios to 2.03 for every boot i'm getting press y to reset ftpm

yuva5556
yuva5556 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
for every boot i'm getting an option 
press y to reset ftpm ,if you have Bit locker or encryption-enabled system , the system will not boot without a recovery key
press n to keep previous ftpm record and continue system boot , ftpm will not be enabled with new cpu unless ftpm is reset(reintialized).
please help me what i had to do

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example: v3-571!
    When updating the bios it is recommended to go in load setup defaults and press f10 to save on exit, so that any configuration or bug of the previous version is corrected!
    Make sure the problem still persists after the tip! This problem has to be with the tpm chip!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)