Is There A Way I Can Change The Case Of My PC

ADallas
ADallas Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 15 in 2018 Archives
I have a acer predator G3 and I am board of the case I own which is the default one I want a case with a glass screen on the side with LEDs inside is this possible I want to know before I pay money on a new case

Answers

• ADallas 
    Yes you can just change cases. Just make sure the case you're looking at will fit the size of your motherboard. Your motherboard is probably new standard size, although it's hard to know by the pictures.
    When you buy a case, just make sure it says it supports the  motherboard size, and can fit the length of your intended graphics card. That's basically all there is to it. Also, make sure before you upgrade your graphics card that your power supply is strong enough to handle it. According to the specs, your power supply is 300W.  Most likely you'll also have to upgrade the power supply for more lighting with LEDs.

If you have a Acer Predator G3-710, the information in the below weblink would be helpful.
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/509960/acer-predator-g3-710-motherboard-and-psu-size

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!