AN515-52 Blue screen of death and stuck in loop

Options

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This case, you are a change the idhardware and mouse to google to go to you to copy it is synaptics or elantech!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaxGamer
    MaxGamer Member Posts: 110 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Google is not helping in my case.

ACPI\VEN_ETD&DEV_0510
    Don't forget to accept my answer if I was able to help you out!
    Just a tech enthusiast who tries to help other people : )

Acer Nitro AN515-52-593F ||Intel Core i5-8300H upto 4.00 GHz/GTX1050/8GB 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM/1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD+16B Intel Optane Memory||

Acer Support: https://support.acer.com/
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can try to install one of the two and see if it appears in the device manager! There is no problem trying to install a driver that may not be compatible! The maximum that will occur is that when installing the driver, you will be warned that it is not compatible with your device! So you will know that the other driver is correct!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Forget what I said above! Your correct driver is elantech, as "etd" appears in idhardware!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaxGamer
    Options
    Okay I'll install ElanTech driver. I guess it's Windows Precision driver

Acer Nitro AN515-52-593F ||Intel Core i5-8300H upto 4.00 GHz/GTX1050/8GB 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM/1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD+16B Intel Optane Memory||

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Was it correct to install the driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaxGamer
    Options
    No it did not help. I tried everything I can. Tried both ElanTech and Synaptics drivers but they would install, but the touchpad stopped working. I also switched Touched settings from Basic to Advanced in BIOS but it did not help. 

Currently using the standard driver with no gestures or precision support.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is there a yellow or red driver in the device manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaxGamer
    Options
    When I installed ElanTech driver, there was a warning symbol on it. I tried to update using right click but it did not work The touchpad was dead during this whole process. Then I uninstalled it and windows automatically used the generic driver.

It only works when the device says "PS\2 Compatible Mouse"

Can I install the Windows Precision Drivers from another website? I saw tutorials on YouTube which helps in making a touchpad into a Precision Touchpad. 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It seems that there is some compatibility problem between the driver and the 1803 version of windows 10! Make sure windows update identifies and installs a newer version!
    If it still does not work, I would try to solve the problem using the driverbooster to see if a newer driver solves the problem! However the driver provided by the manufacturer is optimized for your model!
    Can you crash a device manager photo with the driver error code?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaxGamer
    Options
    This is the error code when I install the driver from Acerand the touchpad stops working:

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

So I am currently using a mouse and ran into a different problem.
    When I go to settings and check the build number, it shows 17134.1, which is the first release. I have ran windows update but the build number is still old. I am doing all this because I am facing a weird mouse lag. From what I have read from Microsoft forums: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/partially-fixed-intel-nvidia-laptop-freeze-problem/93e7004a-62b1-4211-8e37-4c136608865e

This is my problem, exactly same. I updated both Intel and Nvidia drivers but windows is stuck on 17134.1 build. 

What can I do now to update the build?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    First try this update the bios to the most current version 1.19! It is a risky procedure that may or may not solve the problem!
    To update the bios safely, you should follow some steps like:
    charge the battery completely; uninstall any antivirus like norton; disable windows defender; pause windows updates; disconnect any peripherals that are connected to the usb ports; disable the wifi; do not turn off the notebook when updating the bios! I do not take any responsibility for any damage!
    On the mouse, go to the bios and change the configuration of the touchpad to basic and then change to advanced and vice versa!

On the video card lag, go to the video card settings and select only the video card to run! Instead of selecting integrated graphics in the 3d settings, select only the nvidia video card!

Check here the compilation of windows:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaxGamer
    Options
    Bios is already updated to 1.19. Tried both Basic and Advance but it does not help.

I double checked Windows build and it shows 17134.1, also every windows update is failing. Tried to reset windows update, also ran the troubleshooting but it did not help. 

At last I downloaded the standalone update package and it failed also. 

Whenever it says to restart to install updates, it says "We couldn't install the update, undoing changes"

I guess I need to reinstall Windows using Rufus and bootable usb. Your thoughts?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    On windows update, try restarting the service! To do this, press windows + r and type services.msc:

Then go to drive c: and do a disk cleanup as administrator:

Then try this:

On the mouse, go to the device manager, view, show hidden devices and try to disable and then turn it on again:

If that does not work, turn off the notebook and press the battery reset hole for five seconds! Then leave the notebook off for five minutes and see if the mouse is detected:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaxGamer
    Options
    I finally fixed all my issues both update and trackpad by updating the Windows October Build 17763. 
    Thank you for your help @egydiocoelho :)

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Glad you could solve your problem, my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kaflebishal0123
    kaflebishal0123 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    I have acer nitro 5 an515-52 laptop which i bad recently bought. After using some weeks pc suddendly said that "your pc ran into problem we are restarting for u....". After that it went to automatic repair, diagnosing at last said "start up couldn't fix your pc try....." log file c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt
    Please somebody help me... 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @kaflebishal0123 Does the laptop enter the windows user? If you log in, back up your files, and when you restart your notebook, press the alt + f10 keys to restore the notebook to factory defaults!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kaflebishal0123
    kaflebishal0123 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    @kaflebishal0123 Does the laptop enter the windows user? If you log in, back up your files, and when you restart your notebook, press the alt + f10 keys to restore the notebook to factory defaults!
    When i power on the laptop it goes to automatic repair and diagnosis the pc and at last failed.  And also pressing alt and f10 at the same time nothing happened. Although i ma pressing the alt and f10 button the lc goes to automatic repair. Showing log file......... Srt.txt
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @kaflebishal0123I think I did not explain it right! You must press the alt + f10 keys before the acer logo appears like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFuWwuc2oH4
    If that does not solve, make a flash drive with the boot of windows 10 and then click repair!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer