Answers

• tech12
    tech12 Member Posts: 57 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    Thanks for getting back Justin
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,783 Trailblazer
    Options
    @Jumong35 please start a new thread for your problem, this one is from 2018 and won't be terribly visible to people here. Include the model number as you have done, but not the full serial number. Also give us an idea of what your specs are, what size and type of drive, which OS version, etc... If you want you can add me to the thread with @billsey, but there are also a ton of other people here who can help. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Nakols
    Nakols Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    The quick and reliable solution for this problem is just changing a HDD and clean install windows.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,783 Trailblazer
    Options
    Actually that's really only a viable solution if there's nothing much installed on the computer and no data stored only there. It may take a little longer, but solving the underlying issue most often doesn't require all programs be reinstalled and all data discarded.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Thuba79
    Thuba79 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have problem with my laptop acer,it was stuck on preparing automatic repair so I have tried to reboot it as it was suggested by pressing F2 while opening it.now it requires a password to unlock whereas it didn't have a password 
  • ellapaige0000
    ellapaige0000 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have a problem like this one. I haven't opened my Acer aspire for 2 weeks; then it was stuck on this loop. A friend of mine recommended using AceThinker Fone Keeper, thinking it would work, but I can't just use it because it won't reboot. Can anyone help me? I don't even know if it would work again. 😥

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,587 Trailblazer
    Options

This is an old thread. Please start your own new thread by clicking on the green ask a question button.

Jack E/NJ