is there any hardware that causes loss of internet?

RONGRAFFT
RONGRAFFT Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
I watch tv 90% of the time but for the past 2 weeks I have had to reboot every day to get the internet back.

Answers

• RONGRAFFT 
    What is the full model number of your device?
    Was there any windows update that was automatically installed on your device?

• RONGRAFFT
    ACER X275,  no updates until 4-5 days after problem occured.
  • RONGRAFFT 
    Please open device manager, expand network adapter, check the vendor name of the network adapter. Then, download and install the wireless driver from the below mentioned weblink
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/2107?b=1

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Is the internet connection bad on your notebook? When you said "reboot", did you mean the router? Have you tried uninstalling the driver for the wifi network card and also reset the router?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RONGRAFFT
    I have tried different connections, wifi, and lan. My computer shows the connection to the lan, and wifi is good and is reciving, yet none of the installed browsers can connect, IE, Chrome, Firefox, Avast SafeZone, and Oprah.
  • Have you tried to put the proxy in automatic? Leave it as it is in the photo the proxy settings:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RONGRAFFT
    This ACER is a Desktop Model and the internet is a satellite feed to a router which then goes to 3 different computers in the trailer, (mobile home), I have 2 of the cables that feed my internet, I have AVAST Antivirus, AVAST Driver Updater, and AVAST Cleanup.I have an external DVD Burner.
  • So it can be some firewall or even third party antivirus that can block your access to the internet! Uninstall avast and check!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer