helios 300 ctrl+number 2 +w doesnt work

Options
Naxius
Naxius Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
hello,
I've been playng a game recently when I noticed that when pressing W, nothing happens when I press ctrl+2 . Conversly, when pressing ctrl+2, nothing happens when I press W. The issue doesnt seem to appear with other letters or numbers. (Im speaking about the numbers on the row at the top)

Does anyone have any idea where the problem comes from? 
Thank you

Answers

• Red-Sand
    Options
    Naxius said:
    hello,
    I've been playng a game recently when I noticed that when pressing W, nothing happens when I press ctrl+2 . Conversly, when pressing ctrl+2, nothing happens when I press W. The issue doesnt seem to appear with other letters or numbers. (Im speaking about the numbers on the row at the top)

Thank you

It could be that cntrl+2 is set as a shortcut or macro someplace and its overriding W when engauged?
    - Hotel Hero
  • Naxius
    Naxius Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Red-Sand said:
    Naxius said:
    hello,

Thank you

It could be that cntrl+2 is set as a shortcut or macro someplace and its overriding W when engauged?
    Hello,

Sorry I somehow didn't see the mail notification.
    I'm not using any macro, and it works fine if I use ctrl+2+W for example. Does it maybe have something to do with the way the keyboard circuits were printed?