Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Recently bought airpods that work and the sound cuts off when join calls such as skype and discord.

aurorainaurorain Posts: 1Member New User
title says it, acer contact support can't answer my question have been brought to acer and apple back and fourth about 3 times, kinda frustrated. Anyone can help? I've already changed the discord voice to airpods same as skype. But, the audio is completely cut off and even sometimes when i quit the launcher for discord and skype the audio is messed up making me want to restart to get my audio back please help.

FAQ & Answers

• It's going to help if we knew which Acer product you are using. Phone, tablet, laptop, desktop? It doesn't sound like the mixed reality headset, but I suppose it might be...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.