Acer swift 1 SF113-31-P6EQ Cant boot from USB in bios, only 1 option exists...

Options
2»

Answers

• rwt
    rwt Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options
    To be clear i dont think there is any problem with the usb itself, i have booted it on my pc and other pc's aswell.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Got it! I thought you wanted to reinstall windows 10!
    In this case, as the pendrive is already converted to gpt and formatted to fat32, you should download an iso x64 from linux mint 18.3 and then extract to the pendrive!
    This video shows you how to do this, but you do not need to use rufus if you have converted the pendrive correctly!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMzUv44Vngo
    Then just create a password in the set supervisor password to disable the secureboot, leave the uefi mode selected and put the pendrive first in the boot!
    In the installation, it is important that you partition the hd, so that you do not delete the factory operating system!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Thuan
    Thuan Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hihi all,  i have the same problem as bove, in boot option menu only see Windows boot manager,  please help me
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @ThuanIdeally you should start a new thread or post. Add me by putting an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Lim21
    Lim21 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited February 2020
    Options
    Same I also have this problem. Can someone help
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @Lim21 deally you should start a new thread or post. Add me by putting an @.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HosseinHossein
    HosseinHossein Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have found same problem and i try different ISO to  make USB  boot table with Rufus and  Universal-USB-Installer , but it didnt work, i checked the Acer web site and found its Support Just Windows 10 64bit !!! So i try Microsoft  Tool and create a ISO on Usb and its work! i setup Windows 10 Home but i could install Pro or ....     

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @HosseinHossein Ideally you should start a new thread or post. Add me by putting an @.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer