Key code

Yapper17
Yapper17 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 20 in 2018 Archives
I know this question has been asked.every which way but sideways, but here we go again. I had to put in a new hard drive because of the no bootable disk error.  So I did. Then i had to buy a boot repair disk and I was able to download some drivers to get it going. My question starts with the keycode for windows. My windows is working i can go to the internet and installed word etc but it still wants a new code, says the present one is invalid, even though it was the one that came preinstalled. I contacted Microsoft and they said it will slowly stop working. Anyone ever heard of this. They suggested I buy windows 10 or... They said to contact acer for a keycode, but my warranty is over and I get nowhere on their site. Will it indeed slowly shut down on me?

Answers

• Has your notebook been shipped with Windows 10? Did you put in the same email and password that you used to activate the computer the first time?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)