aspire z3731

HoTz15
HoTz15 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
The unit is second hand and it is given to me, can someone help me to fix the wifi of my unit? I tried to install Wireless LAN Driver(Realtek and liteon) from this website, it connects to my wifi but without connection(it says "Limited Connection"). On the other hand, the ethernet port doesn't work as well.

Answers

• First reset the router!
    Then get the address and dns as automatic and see if it solves the problem:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HoTz15

Tinkerer

edited September 2018
    First reset the router!
    Then get the address and dns as automatic and see if it solves the problem:

Thank you very much egy for your response. I have tried that method but it is still the same. Any other solution?
  • Put the router in b \ g \ n mode and the bandwith leave it in the auto!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HoTz15

Tinkerer

Put the router in b \ g \ n mode and the bandwith leave it in the auto!

I couldn't find that b \ g \ n mode in my router :(
  • It is a configuration similar to this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HoTz15

Tinkerer

Mine is different.

• Can you tell the model of the router? Have you checked the advanced settings?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HoTz15

Tinkerer

It is Huawei B315s-22

• What is the model of your wifi network card? Are you trying to connect to a 5ghz network?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HoTz15

Tinkerer

How do I know that wifi network card and if it is 5ghz network?
  • There must be something related in the device manager! What is the model of your wifi card?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HoTz15

Tinkerer

I'm back Egy, was busy. Do you think this problem will be solved if I reformat the unit?
  • I believe this problem is only related there is a configuration on the network card or the router!
    a) Reset the router to restore the settings to the default mode and thus discard some configuration problem on the router!
    b) Connect the internet through the ethernet cable and download the driverbooster program to install and update the notebook drivers! No need to download the game program!
    c) which version of windows is installed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HoTz15

Tinkerer

a) Reset the router to restore the settings to the default mode and thus discard some configuration problem on the router!
     - Tried but doesn't work.

b) Connect the internet through the ethernet cable and download the driverbooster program to install and update the notebook drivers! No need to download the game program!
    - This is one of my problem, the unit does not detect the ethernet wire(perhaps there is a problem on the port or drivers to be installed).
    - Do you mean the IObit? is it free?

c) which version of windows is installed?
     - Windows 7 home premium service pack 1.

I think one of the reason why the ethernet port is not working because I could not download the driver of the 3 WAN(see image below). It gives me an error(refer on the second image).

• Yes! Iobit is for free! He will probably be able to successfully install the drivers that are missing on the computer!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HoTz15

Tinkerer

Will the IObit work without internet?
  • No! You must connect your computer to the internet through the ethernet cable!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HoTz15

Tinkerer

But that is one of my problem, the erthernet port does not work as well :(.
  • Right! Now make sure the proxy is in automatic! This photo is in Portuguese, but the functions of the buttons are in the same place in all languages!

Then verify that a driver update resolves the issue: https://www.realtek.cz/download-realtek-driver-nr-429-with-code-4053.html

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HoTz15

Tinkerer

It does not detected as well. Will you provide me a way to format this instead?