Acer: TC-885-EB11 - compatible graphics card

Options
2»

Answers

• ItzBB
    ItzBB Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hey Guys, I need help, I installed a new GPU and the starting beeping (1 long beep), I removed the GPU and restarted and there's still one long beep.
    Help please
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options
    ItzBB said:
    Hey Guys, I need help, I installed a new GPU and the starting beeping (1 long beep), I removed the GPU and restarted and there's still one long beep.
    Help please
    Long, constant beeps alert system memory problems or a very short beep is indicative of a problem with your motherboard. It can also mean that you have a problem with your system memory (BIOS AWARD). Take the ram out and put it back, also see if the ram is inserted properly. .
  • ItzBB
    ItzBB Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    StevenGen said:
    ItzBB said:
    Help please
    Long, constant beeps alert system memory problems or a very short beep is indicative of a problem with your motherboard. It can also mean that you have a problem with your system memory (BIOS AWARD). Take the ram out and put it back, also see if the ram is inserted properly. .
    Thanks, the RAM were the problem, I didnt hear the click the first time I placed them but I tried again and pushed  them all the way in and now, there's the normal beep I hear when I start the pc and everyhing works fine.