Wifi network: Can't connect to this network - Windows 10 -Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A

Praveenkumar
Praveenkumar Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives

I can't connect to my Wifi network. I can connect to others, but when I try to connect to my network the message: Can't connect to this network. After that the network disappears from the list. I tried to add manually but nothing. 

After restarting also the network not showing, but other network is visible.

I tried everything. Remove the wlan adapter, reinstall it. Router reboot, reset, update the driver, disabled the firewall, uninstalled Notron anti virus. Nothing worked. 

Please someone provide me solution. Really tired of finding solution.

Some times my network itself not showing.

Above is screenshot which i took in my mobile which has two network, Sembakkam_roomies is connected, but in below is screenshot I took in laptop at same time here only one network shows. One which I need to connect is not showing.

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    Let's Try something Basic to resolved the issue

power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin 
    hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the u nit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS 
    page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    Try this as well please
    > Check for firmware upgrades on your router
    > Test your computer with someone else's router (problem still the same?)
    > Check for BIOS updates on your motherboard
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Before you update the driver here: https://www.ath-drivers.eu/qualcomm-atheros-download-drivers-nr-351-with-code-3749.html
    This wifi card is dual band! Are you connected to a 2.4 or 5ghz network?
    1) If you are connecting to a 2.4ghz network, access the router page and wireless 2.4ghz, leave the channel in auto and channel width or bandwidth also in auto!

Then go to the device manager and put the bandwidth in the auto!

3) If you are connecting to a 5ghz network, go to the router page, put the channel in 36 and channel width or bandwidth put in the car![

Then go to the device manager and select the preference for 5 ghz!

On both leave the wps disabled!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)