Drin Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
hello

Answers

• Lanner_Falcon
    Lanner_Falcon Member Posts: 54 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited September 2018
    Hi Drin, 

Acer is a manufacturer creating models with wide range of variants specifically designed for different needs, and they are all reaching top sale rating in the charts. 
    However, there are many analysts performing research in the market about sales and present us with result from time to time. 

For Ex:
    Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H
    Acer Aspire 1, 14" Full HD, Intel Celeron N3450, 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage, Windows 10 Home, A114-31-C4HH
    Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U, GeForce MX150, 8GB RAM Memory, 256GB SSD, E5-576G-5762
    Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS, Intel i7-7700HQ CPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060-6GB, VR Ready, Red Backlit KB, Metal Chassis, Windows 10 64-bit, G3-571-77QK
    Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display w/ 144Hz Refresh Rate, Intel 6-Core i7-8750H, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Overclockable Graphics, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, PH315-51-78NP

The list just goes on and on. 
    Maybe, we can help you if you are more specific about your needs or usage and we can suggest which type of models you can look into. 
  • Lanikibarbie5126
    Lanikibarbie5126 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello My name Lachelle Francis .. and I have ah concern about my Acer laptop. I got my laptop in April ... which this month which is December would make it 9 months .. so my computer fairly New ... Last week Thursday I was on it .. it was showing and everything ... I turn it off .. and when to town .. came back decided I will turn it back on to watch ah episode at the the time I was multitasking cooking and still on the laptop I turn my back for two seconds when came back my screen was white I tried everything ... by turning it off and on and still nothing .. I told my Info tech teacher about it .. and he said he would try to look at it .. he did but he was to afraid to open it and take ah closer look .. because according to him .. these laptops are fragile .. so he ask me if my laptop have warranty on it I checked and I saw the warranty story on well my cousin who bought my laptop told me he order it with warranty.. to where I live .. I live in the Caribbean Saint Kitts and Nevis .. everything here we have to pay .. so even if I send it back to Acer or Amazon .. yeah it will get fixed but will cost me cause when they do send it back it have to go throughout customs which I will have to pay to clear it was even tho it's not new .. so I decide to weigh out my options so I when to someone else .. they open it and checked it and they say the motherboard is fine the laptop is fine but just that the screen need charging which I never knew laptops screen can get damage ... so now I'm at lost now because for me to be able to use it I have to either plug it up to ah monitor or get ah screen .. so I decided I will get the screen .. but my problem is I can't seem to get the screen on Amazon ... so now I'm on Acer.com looking for the screen I can't seem to find it ... so can someone please help me to find the right screen for it .. I checked here and I'm not finding it .. so please help me out here ? Thanks ... my laptop is Acer aspire one .. Model number is N17Q4  with A114-31-CAHH ...SNID: 73706498376 Thanks