getting error after updating the latest BIOS V1.19

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Laptop: Acer Nitro AN515-51
BIOS: V1.19
Problem: After updating the latest version i.e from 1.15 to 1.19 ive noticed getting some errors while starting my laptop. Please fix it immediately.

Best Answers

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,106 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi,
    Go to BIOS, click F2 as soon as you click the power button, click F9 button to set the BIOS to it's default settings, click F10 to save and exit. It might rectify the fault, if it doesn't, let it restart few times and see whether it fixes the problem.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi,
    Go to BIOS, click F2 as soon as you click the power button, click F9 button to set the BIOS to it's default settings, click F10 to save and exit. It might rectify the fault, if it doesn't, let it restart few times and see whether it fixes the problem.

ok....lets try if it works
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    brummyfan2 said:
    Hi,

Thank you so much it works  :3
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,106 Trailblazer
    edited September 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    You are welcome, please mark the thread as "Accepted Answer" :)
  • Mohammedsuhail102
    Mohammedsuhail102 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Sir his question is he is updated from v1. 15-1.19 blue screen error but ur solution is to default setting there is no problem with setting because its updated its in default even though i get same problem 
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    Sir his question is he is updated from v1. 15-1.19 blue screen error but ur solution is to default setting there is no problem with setting because its updated its in default even though i get same problem 
    Hi,
    Yes, you can set it to it's default even though you have updated the BIOS.