ACER Nitro 5. AN515-52 problem with microphone

Options
ViStr
ViStr Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi!
I saw few peoples had a same problem with "Microphone array (realtek high def. audio)".
Problem:
Installed original Acer drivers for mic.
PC do not see pluged headphones mic into 3,5 jack
When I uninstall Acer mic array drivers and restart PC, headphone mic start to work like "Microphone (realtek High Def.audio)".
After few minutes original Acer drivers come back and headphone mic do not work again.
What issue can be? Bring it back to the shop?

This question to Acer. PC is NEW. How it can be, that in NEW Laptop simple things do not work properly? 

Answers

• ViStr
    Options
    P.S. With bluetooth headset all work correctly.
  • ViStr
    Options
    ViStr said:
    Problem:
    When I uninstall Acer mic array drivers and restart PC, headphone mic start to work like "Microphone (realtek High Def.audio)".
    After few minutes original Acer drivers come back and headphone mic do not work again.

This question to Acer. PC is NEW. How it can be, that in NEW Laptop simple things do not work properly? 
    Hi Dear ACER.

After few days from my first post I change laptop at the shop for new one (same model).
    All work'd properly, like it must be ( I told about microphone array and headset mic. Not about processor overheating).
    But Now, after 6 month of use, I have same problem. In-build mic and headset mic does'n work. Drivers is same (realtek high definition audio drivers) which was installed at first use.

How I try to resolve this problem...

I try to update Realtek drivers from acer website - Mic don't work.
    I try to update drivers to standart windows high definition audio drivers. - resul is, in-built mic is working, but PC does'n see headset mic.
    I restore Windows 10 to factory data. - Mic don't work.
    I made a hard restore Win 10 to factory data (format all hard drives). - Mic don't work.
    I download pure version of Windows 10 from microsoft website and install it. - resul is, in-built mic is working, but PC does'n see headset mic.
    After reboot Windows install Realtek drivers and, OF cause, mic stop working.

At now I have only 1 solution, roll back Realtek drivers to standart HD audio drivers.
    And I must use only in-built mic, headset mic does't work.

I repeat, this is second Acer NItro 5 with Microfone Array problem.

Could somebody from ACER write, what to do with it???

• jean1985
    jean1985 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I have same problem i tried to fix it in 10 hours watched many videos but nothing helps i think its a bug in windows update please let me know if you fix that
  • ViStr
    Options
    jean1985 said:
    I have same problem i tried to fix it in 10 hours watched many videos but nothing helps i think its a bug in windows update please let me know if you fix that
    ViStr said:

I download pure version of Windows 10 from microsoft website and install it. - resul is, in-built mic is working, but PC does'n see headset mic.
    After reboot Windows install Realtek drivers and, OF cause, mic stop working.

At now I have only 1 solution, roll back Realtek drivers to standart HD audio drivers.
    And I must use only in-built mic, headset mic does't work.

This is only way at now to use Mic. I do not find (search) any other solutions.  :'(
  • CowbillyWilly
    CowbillyWilly Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    ViStr said:
    Hi!
    I saw few peoples had a same problem with "Microphone array (realtek high def. audio)".
    Problem:

How is it they never fixed the exact same problem 2 years later with the AN515-54?
  • BuddWeiser
    BuddWeiser Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    My issue is getting shure sm7b to work on acer nitro 5 using focusrite scarlett solo i can hear sound but microphone is not being recognized i guess