SIMPLE LOL GAME CANNOT TAKE AN ASPIRE 3? A315-33/A315-41

Options
Domskie
Domskie Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited October 2023 in Aspire Laptops
Im new in Laptop but my friends say its ok. But when i try it. Fps drop and stuttering. It's have amd ryzen 7 2700U and Amd Radeon Graphics card with 2Gb. Simple Lol Game cannot take That? Tsss. 44k In Philippines High Price but the quality itself is like A you know. This is 4gb but the usable is 2.17Gb wow haha. (Sorry for grammar. I just express my thoughts. I just Dissapointed in your quality. But help me. Because this is acer. Im acer member.) Thanks (y)

Best Answers

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey brother, 
    Having 2gb usable RAM leftover with 4gb installed is actually pretty normal given the amount of RAM Windows itself uses.

That being said the minimum requirements for LOL to run is 2gb of RAM.. which leaves you at 0.17gb of leftover ram (most likely the issue here). A solution could be to upgrade your RAM (would be the easiest) or you could try a couple other things in Windows itself.

1) You could enable "Game Mode" which makes Windows dedicate priority to the game your playing by pressing Win+G to open the Game Bar while LOL is open and selecting the cog (setting icon) on the far right and check the box for "Use Game Mode for this game".
    Once that box is selected exit the settings by clicking the "X" at the top right corner and then to the left of the settings icon (back at the Game Bar) select the "Turn on Game Mode" icon.

2) Navigate to where the LOL exe file is stored and right click it > properties > compatibility > disable fullscreen optimizations

3) You can try alleviating background RAM usage by opening task manager and finding the programs that are using large amounts of RAM (non windows programs) and disable them from starting up.
    You can disable startup programs by opening Acer Care Center and selecting "Tuneup" - After you disable programs you do not *need* to start your system select the "optimize button to lower priority of the remaining programs.

Other things you might try with in-game settings would be

1) Using "fullscreen windowed mode" in your display settings of your game
    2) Using a lower resolution for your game
    3) Using V Sync so your GPU isn't over exerting itself past FPS that cannot be utilized/seen.

Might I ask for a screen shot of your current graphic settings in game?
    You can enable "low spec mode" and disable HUD animations as shown below.
    - Hotel Hero
  • Red-Sand
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Pictures of what I meant above

- Hotel Hero

Answers

• Red-Sand
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey brother, 
    Having 2gb usable RAM leftover with 4gb installed is actually pretty normal given the amount of RAM Windows itself uses.

That being said the minimum requirements for LOL to run is 2gb of RAM.. which leaves you at 0.17gb of leftover ram (most likely the issue here). A solution could be to upgrade your RAM (would be the easiest) or you could try a couple other things in Windows itself.

1) You could enable "Game Mode" which makes Windows dedicate priority to the game your playing by pressing Win+G to open the Game Bar while LOL is open and selecting the cog (setting icon) on the far right and check the box for "Use Game Mode for this game".
    Once that box is selected exit the settings by clicking the "X" at the top right corner and then to the left of the settings icon (back at the Game Bar) select the "Turn on Game Mode" icon.

2) Navigate to where the LOL exe file is stored and right click it > properties > compatibility > disable fullscreen optimizations

3) You can try alleviating background RAM usage by opening task manager and finding the programs that are using large amounts of RAM (non windows programs) and disable them from starting up.
    You can disable startup programs by opening Acer Care Center and selecting "Tuneup" - After you disable programs you do not *need* to start your system select the "optimize button to lower priority of the remaining programs.

Other things you might try with in-game settings would be

1) Using "fullscreen windowed mode" in your display settings of your game
    2) Using a lower resolution for your game
    3) Using V Sync so your GPU isn't over exerting itself past FPS that cannot be utilized/seen.

Might I ask for a screen shot of your current graphic settings in game?
    You can enable "low spec mode" and disable HUD animations as shown below.
    - Hotel Hero
  • Red-Sand
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Pictures of what I meant above

- Hotel Hero
  • Liam22
    Liam22 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    do you connect with charge cable when you play games because if you don't, your gaming experience will be significantly affected
This discussion has been closed.